New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Geo SCADA Expert Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lt. Commander

[import] Filtering time with timegaps.

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: ROVSCADAENGINEER, originally posted: 2019-02-01 01:06:10 Id:358
Is there a way on clear SCADA to set the filter to display only a set amount of readings within an hour from a series of recorded data over the last year. I am extracting all the current readings on a pump for the last year and am wanting to extract the data however there are over half a million rows. I cannot seem to find a way to grab just hourly readings as the timestamps are never exactly on the hour. this would save so much processing time if i could apply some filter to reduce the amount of readings called back into the historic list.

Reply User: ROVSCADAENGINEER, posted: 2019-02-01 02:17:38
I am also looking into SQL techniques of editing the SQL directly. Basically i want to apply a filter that takes readings and selects minutes in an hour based on a ffrequency of every 2nd minute with 1 minute timesteps.

Reply User: adamwoodland, posted: 2019-02-01 04:05:51
Have you looked into historic views? You can set how you want those hourly values to appear (average of all values in the hour, interpolated, max, min, etc) and access them via SQL

Reply User: ROVSCADAENGINEER, posted: 2019-02-03 21:17:34
I will try and do that using that method Adam, Good suggestion!