New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Geo SCADA Expert Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lt. Commander

[import] Configuration field Data table

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: ROVSCADAENGINEER, originally posted: 2019-06-05 01:04:36 Id:443
Is there a table in the Schema which shows the configuration arrangement of points on a server? I know that there is CPointDigital. but this only gives the current live configuration. Not how the point has been configured on the system.

I am wanting to filter through the configuration of several points at once. just not sure which table to query.

TIA.

Reply User: ROVSCADAENGINEER, posted: 2019-06-05 02:38:52
I found a table which contains all the configuration fields of a point. It is called CAdcOPCDigital.

Reply User: sbeadle, posted: 2019-06-05 07:30:09
Think of the tables in ClearSCADA as a tree, with tables closer to the main trunk (called CDBObject) as more generic, and those further away (CAdvOPCDigital) as more specific, but note that the more specific tables include all of the data fields of the more generic tables. So you can get OPC tag names in the CAdvPointDigital table, get the basic point value (also) in CDBPoint, get the alarm fields inherited from CAlarmObject, and get the point Id and FullName from CDBObject. Use the schema browser at http(s)://localhost/schema to get the full tree.