New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Geo SCADA Expert Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lt. Commander

[import] ClearSCADA 2017 R3 - How do you Clear Redirection Action ID Field using Bulk Editor?

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: Curious, originally posted: 2019-06-16 09:10:37 Id:449
Hi All,
I would like to Clear the Redirection Action ID Field on a redirection row using the Bulk Editor. Does anyone know what value needs to be written to clear this field?

Reply User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-19 15:10:00
Just a blank. You may need to write it twice though. I was just clearing outstation IDs on a CS2015 version and I had to write some of them twice before I saw the change in ViewX.

Reply User: Curious, posted: 2019-06-20 04:04:19
Thanks Geoff, i was using the 2017 version on a 2017R3 database. 2017 version couldn't write blanks to the 2017R3 database. I used the 2017R2 Bulk Edit version and writing blanks works with that one. I haven't tried the 2017R3 Bulk Edit version yet.

Reply User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-24 14:30:02
You are welcome. It is a good idea to use the version of Bulk Edit that came with the version of ClearSCADA you are using. FYI you are now using a version of Bulk Edit that the startup Bug, Linked Below, has been fixed.
https://se-scada.net/forum/discussion/144/startup-bug-with-the-property-overrides#latest