Invite a Co-worker

Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
49622members
243019posts

Group Template with Popup Screen/Mimic Embedded with other Group Templates Instance

Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Group Template with Popup Screen/Mimic Embedded with other Group Templates Instance

I have a pump Group Template and there are 4 valves that belong with each pump. In the pump Group Template I have a detail popup that opens when you click on the pump and shows a more detailed screen of the pump, its alarms and associated valves. The valves are not part of the pump Group Template, the valves have their own valve Group Template and the instances are in other Groups.

This works for the first pump that it was made with but the detail popup always has the same valve Group Template instances, the valves that it was created with. So when you make a new pump Group Template instance for pump 200 it’s popup always has the valves for pump 100.

It seems like the options are:

Don’t make the pump a Group Template so you can make changes to the detail popup and embed the correct valve instances that belong to the pump.

Create the valve instances of the valve Group Templates inside the pump Group Template. I don’t see a way to rename the valve instances that are part of the pump Group Template when a new pump instance is created. Also, the valves are already different group folders and would not wa