You can subscribe to this forum after you log in or create your free account..
I need some help in understanding the mechanism of the log and publication functionality of the COMX510. In particular:
- if you change the initial log interval
- if you change the initial publication interval
- if you do this multiple times on the same day
We have experienced this at several customer site and we are trying to analyze the output files which at this point does not make a lot of sense to us.
Thanks for your support!
My understanding is:
1) Log Interval - The interval in time (15min, 30min, 1hr etc) when a measurement eg. Ia, THDi, VLa-VLc, kWh Del, F etc of a device, say PM5110, is stored in the onboard memory of a Com'X
2) Publication Interval - the frequency, as a function of time, when the Com'X push the 'Log Interval' data to a higher platform
A Com'X is configured to log data from a PM5110 at 15min intervals (Log Interval). This data is then collectively published to a server every 4 hours (Publication Interval), therefore, the last 4 hours will contain logged values for the device at every 15 minutes. There can be multiple combinations of each, depends on the site/client requirement.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for your respons.
As you said we know and confirm that this is completely true. However once set what happens with the mechanism if you change the log or publication setting. A manual export of the data will show that all data is visible but the data published (automatically) is something else that we are getting. In particular that section we are trying to understand the behavior of the COMX
Jun Escano is your question around the effect on the exported data, if the user is changing these parameters during logging and publication?
Hi Colton and all,
I took the questions up the support desk and they are investigating.
If i have more info i will let you know.