This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Yilai Min on 2020-01-29
On DCO web client, 8.2.11, device power inlets show "Not connected" while the truth is that they are. However, the status would be corrected after refreshing the web client. It happens time to time, which is causing operation inconvenience.
Please see an example in the screenshot.
This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2020-01-30
Can I ask for the following data (to be provided via the secure site):
1- copy of the latest backup file (from the 8.2.11 setup)
2- server logs
3- do you/users see the issue with certain device? in a certain room?
4- how often do you/users see the issue?
5- issue being seen by certain user(s)?
6- which web browser are you/users using?
This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Yilai Min on 2020-01-30
1 - done - power_connection_issue.tar.gz
2 - done - power_connection_issue.zip
3 - not that i know of, it seems to be random
4 - not quite often, but often enough to be disturbing
5 - for now, only one user reported such issue, a couple of times already since last November or so. i randomly checked some devices myself, and was able to see the same issue - not many, one or two devices out of a couple of racks that i randomly checked
6 - google chrome, we are all using the same version across the firm - Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Something that i found, you may confirm yourself, one refresh seems to "fix" the whole rack, if there are more than one device having such issue.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!