This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Andrew Trabert on 2017-07-20
Originial DCO version: 8.0.2
Current DCO version: 8.1.0
Cooling Optimize AI Engine: 6.7.4 r05
Issue: After updating DCO 8.0.2 to DCO 8.1.0, we starting seeing an error in the Cooling Optimize AI Engine logs, HTTP error 503. This error would happen every 12 hrs then clear (unclear how long the alarm lasts)
Due to an unrelated issue, we recently did a clean install of 8.1.0 and restored the customers DCO 8.1 backup. We are now seeing an HTTP 301: Moved permanently error msg every 12 hrs on the Cooling Optimize AI Engine.
Yesterday, after I saw the HTTP 301 error, I deleted and created a new DCO cooling optimize API token on the AI Engine, I also deleted and recreated the external system in DCO using the new API token.
I've opened a case with tech support, but wanted to post here for increased visibility
This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Andrew Trabert on 2017-07-24
I think I found a solution, although the external system is configured to use HTTP, there's a 2nd HTTP/HTTPS configuration option for callback server. I changed this to HTTPS and it seems to have fixed the issue. I assume I could also have unchecked HTTP redirect to HTTPS in DCO webmin-->setup.
This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Niels Kjeldsen on 2017-07-27
Thanks for sharing, glad you found a solution.
Discuss challenges and get support in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Over 10,000+ support articles are available to help you find answers to your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!