43297members
217681posts

StruxureWare Portal Customization - Portlets to Change Colours with Warning & Critical Alarms

Highlighted
Crewman

StruxureWare Portal Customization - Portlets to Change Colours with Warning & Critical Alarms

Portal.JPGHi Team,

Kindly I have a customer with on premises DCE and DCO, I have configured the dashboard using StruxureWare Portal but can get the portlets to change colours when there is an alarm as per the attached image.

How can I get the portlets to change colours whenever there is a warning and critical alarm especially the values displayed in the portlet.

Thank you.

Regards

Felix

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: StruxureWare Portal Customization - Portlets to Change Colours with Warning & Critical Alarms

Hi Felix,

Sorry to disappoint, out of the box Portlets cannot be color coded (such feature had not been developed/included in the product).

Kind regards 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Crewman

Re: StruxureWare Portal Customization - Portlets to Change Colours with Warning & Critical Alarms

Hi Jef,

Thank you for your reply, any chance this feature could be included in future?

Regards,

Felix

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Crewman

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Lieutenant

Hello Felix

The Struxureware Portal offer has been discontinued and will likely be replaced by alternative functionality, so you should not expect to see any future improvements to the current offer. The specifics regarding a replacement are not yet ready to be shared.

Regards

Greg Sterling

Tags (1)