We upgraded DCE to version 7.8.1 about 2 months ago. Ever since then, we've been noticing issues with SNMP outlet control on all/most/many of our PDUs that are running v3.x firmware.
The issue for each PDU is basically as follows:
- SNMP outlet control (from the right-click menu in DCE) doesn't work
- Outlet control via PDU web interface does work
- After a PDU mgmt interface reboot, SNMP outlet control works again
My current assumption is that this is a one-time issue (I hope) for each v3.x PDU after the 7.8.1 DCE update.
Couple resulting questions:
- Is this a known issue? If so, any fixes or workarounds?
- Is there a way to do a bulk mgmt interface reboot on all v3.x devices? Or all PDUs? Or - worst case - all devices in DCE?
@lahey9984 not yet; leaning towards doing some sort of telnet/SSH script that connects to the devices to reboot them but haven't quite figured that out yet. Was hoping there might be an easier option.
Curious: did your issue start after updating DCE as well?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!