I have a Netbotz 570 and the temperature probes went into alarm and then the network connection to the netbotz was lost when the switch lost power. Since then, temperatures have come down, the swtich was replaced and communication is restored to the Netbotz. However, DCE still shows the alarms listed. Logged into the Netbotz and there are no alarms.
How can I force a recheck for alarms? Or clear these alarms without deleting the device and re-adding it (losing all the history)?
I have not seen an issue with alarms sticking before, but maybe try the following steps:
1) Within the DCE Desktop client navigate to: Device menu > NetBotz Appliance Communication Settings > NetBotz Appliance Polling.
2) Click on Start for both Data Collection and Monitoring. This will force the system to poll the data the NetBotz Appliances.
Rerun a discovery of the NetBotz appliance without deleting the device.
3) Wait until they return back to Idle and then check to see if the error is still present. If it does, proceed with steps below.
Warning! Ensure that you have a valid backup of DCE before doing the step below (precautionary).
1) WITHOUT removing the device, run a discovery for it again.
2) Monitor for the status of the discovery in the Saved Discoveries pane. If the error message is still present, you will likely need to contact support for assistance with resolving the issue if you need to save the history of the device.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!