43429members
217967posts

Netbotz 750 sensor showing disconnected

Highlighted

Netbotz 750 sensor showing disconnected

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kevin Kolobe on 2020-01-31

Hi,

I have a Netbotz 750 running firmware 5.2.0. I have 2 x leak ropes and 6 x dry contacts on board with 5 x sensor pods on the A-link bus. 

All my sensors are showing disconnected although all sensor pods are on and recording. Any suggestions what the issue could be?

Note that i have a power supply on the one of the sensor pods and have added an additional power supply for testing which has not help one bit.

Kevin

(CID:154796102)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Netbotz 750 sensor showing disconnected

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by GavOB on 2020-01-31

Hi Kevin Kolobe,

Had they been working or is this a new install?

What model are the sensor pods, do you have any sensors connected directly and if so are they showing up as disconnected too?

-Gavan

(CID:154796132)

Highlighted

Re: Netbotz 750 sensor showing disconnected

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kevin Kolobe on 2020-01-31

Hi Gavan,

The solution had been running fine and has been deployed for about 2 months now. 

All sensor pods are NBPD0155s. 2 of pods have 2 x spot fluids and a door sensor and the rest are only monitoring the room temperature and humidity. On the appliance itself we have 6 x dry contacts and are using both the leak rope ports.

Kevin

(CID:154796176)

Highlighted

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.