This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mudzimu Mate on 2020-01-22
Can you assist me with resolving the issue of DCO failure to represent details on the Energy Efficiency dashboard. I can see the PUE on the portal as well in the DCO EE Configuration page when I run an evaluation. When I run the dashboard it gives no info but only displays when I request for over a year ago.
Is there something I can do. I have tested from different browsers getting the same results.
This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mudzimu Mate on 2020-01-22
I managed to resolve the issue. I had to revisit all the scripts for some of them were failing to return real-time data.
This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2020-01-22
Dear Mudzimu Mate,
Ok, very thanks for the good feedback. You can mark your answer as resolved 😀.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!