New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
EDC Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crewman

Issue Installing EDC 3.5

Hi all, 

today I've tried to install the new Version 3.5 of EDC on a customer server. Unfortunetaly the installation missed with following error message:

Installing Issue.JPG

The system, where I tried to install the EDC is a Windows Server2008R2 Version 6.1 (Build 7601 SP1). Powershell and .NetFramework should match the requirements as they are in Version 4 (Powershell) and 4.7.03062.

I'm aware, that this version of Windows Server isn't supported anymore. But after failing the installation, I also tried to install the EDC in a test environment with Windows Server 2012R2 Version 6.3 (Build 9600) and the result is the same. 

In both cases the user, I used, is part of the administror group. Also clicking "run as administrator" didn't help. 

Can anyone support with this issue?

Thanks in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5
Lieutenant JG

Re: Issue Installing EDC 3.5

Hi!

We are taking a look into this now.

Thomas

Lieutenant JG

Hi,

I've created a ticket for this issue: https://servicedesk.ems.schneider-electric.com/browse/EAS-5993

Thomas

Lieutenant JG

Hello, I have a question.

is this a non english system? 

Crewman

Hi, 

yes it' a non english system. It is a german one.

Regards

Highlighted

We release a fix for this. See this post

Let us know if you have any other trouble