Learn about the Community. Join our Core Community to Get Started

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Community News
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator

In 2019, lots of changes are coming in SE community: give us your opinion!

SE_com.jpg

Hello Everyone!

My name is Firdous Khan and I am part of the animation team of the Schneider Electric Exchange Community.

My goal is to optimize this resourceful and informative platform so that it delivers an exceptional user experience to you.

Our plan is to enhance your user journey, as well as other aspects of the community such as ranking system and how we communicate important information about the community to its members.

Your experience is important to us. To ensure we are meeting your expectations, we need your feedback. Your input will be influential on guiding our enhancement approach and executing the most efficient plan for community optimization.

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU !

Kindly answer these five questions as they relate to your user experience on the SE Exchange Community : in this topic.

Thank you,

Admin team.

https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-User-guide-accessible-here/m-p/165870#M43