Attempts to change the buffer size on an existing BACnet trend result in the following error.
Property write access denied
'~/BACnet Interface/IP Network_2/VAV01/Application/Trends/RmTmp/Buffer_Size'
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- BACnet Trend
- Building Operation Multi-purpose VAV
- Building Operation Multi-purpose Controller
The buffer size cannot be changed on an enabled trend.
- Right-click the trend in question and open the Properties window.
- Set Log enabled to False. Click OK
- Open Properties again and change the buffer size to the desired size. Click OK.
- Open Properties a final time to set the Log to enable back to True. Click OK.