"Field Unit Not Configured" error during download
- Vista System Plug-In
- Xenta programmable controllers
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
If trying to download the application and parameters in a Xenta controller and the error "Field Unit Not Configured" is received, one cause that has been found is when an Xenta base unit is placed in a LonWorks group (even if it appears to be a part of a Xenta group).
- The group in question should be deleted from the Vista database pane in the Vista System Plug-In.
- Update the Vista database and the controllers imported into the Vista Database should be created in proper groups.
- Verify that the group is tagged correctly and then update the Vista database once more.
- Verify for the final time in Vista Workstation that the group is a Xenta group before downloading to the controller in the Vista System Plug-In.
- You may also drag that Xenta unit into an existing Xenta group after it has been re-imported.