I can not get my Xenta Groups to come online under my Echelon LTA in Vista classic or Xenta 911, or don't get any alarms from any of the Xenta's.
The LTA is online and the LonWorks network is commissioned and online, but the Xenta groups will not come online.
- Xenta Programmable controllers
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
- Echelon LTA
- Vista Classic network
The group master may be offline causing the entire Xenta group to also report an offline status. It may also be due to spaces in the naming conventions of the network.
- Verify that the Xenta group master controller is online
- Verify that no object has a name longer than 20 characters LTA name, LonWorks group name, or any Xenta group or Xenta name
- Verify that there are not spaces in the LTA name, LonWorks group name, or any Xenta group or Xenta name. Use underscores (_) instead of spaces.
- Verify that there are not \ or / in the LTA name, LonWorks group name, or any Xenta group or Xenta name. Use underscores (_) instead of back slash and forward slash.