When attempting to add an object or connection to a WorkPlaceTech Tool application drawing, a WPObEvt error box is displayed indicating the following error condition:
Unhandled Exception during event
Object: (drawing file name)
Event: "ConnectionsAdded", "ConnectionsDeleted", "ShapeAdded" (depends on action)
EcoStruxure Building Operation, TAC IA Series
- Building Operation Enterprise Server (WorkplaceTech Editor)
- Building Operation Automation Server (WorkplaceTech Editor)
- I/A Series WorkPlace Tech
- Microsoft Visio
The comma is the default decimal symbol on international versions of Windows. Visio does not understand the use of the comma as the decimal separator character when used in Workplace Tech or Workplace Tech Editor.
Depending on the machines operating system, i.e. Windows 7, or Windows 10, and page configuration, the appearance will be slightly different.
- Open "Control Panel"
- Select "Region"
- Click "Additional Settings...." button near bottom right
- Select the period instead of the comma for the "Decimal symbol"