Service Pack 2 provides the following correction:
- MicroNet VisiSat import file replaces all non-ASCII chars with replacement character( Defect 31467).
Fix applied so that the characters are converted correctly.
Fix applied so that points with alarms and trends results in the import file being generated.
VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 201
Correction of raised defects.
This Service Pack should only be added to VisiSat 2.1.196 or 2.1.200 if service pack 1 has been installed.
When installed, the VisiSat 2.1.96 or 200 installation (200 if service pack 1 has been installed), the build number increases to 2.1.201. (due to one of the files in 'Program Files'). VisiSat will still show as Build 2.1.196 in Control Panel - Programs - Programs and Features - Uninstall or change program.
Installing VisiSat Service Pack 2
- Shutdown VisiSat and the VisiSat-Server.
- Run "VisiSat 2.1.196 Service Pack 2.exe".
- Extract to VisiSat installation root drive. (or extract to another location and move the Satchwell folder, created when extracted to the root of the C: drive).
- To the question 'Would you like to replace the exiting file',
- select 'Yes to All'
- Restart VisiSat.
Download VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 Service Pack 2.
See VisiSat version 2.1 Build 196 service pack 2 where information on VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 Service Pack 1 can be found and the service pack downloaded.