VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 Service Pack 1 provides the five following corrections:
- In the ARCnet debug Excel spreadsheet, the property editor can now be run. (Defect 1633)
- Exporting points to MNView or XBuilder, now allow up to 32 characters for the name and up to 50 characters for the description. (Defect 1706)
- In StruxureWare Building Operation WorkStation, MicroNet Interfaces can no longer be exported/imported. All MicroNet engineering should be done in VisiSat first and then imported into StruxureWare. (Defect 1765)
- Newly created blank points lists can now be saved without production an error message. (Defect 1784)
- Exports to StruxureWare no longer produce Memory leaks. (Defect 1808)
EcoStruxure Building Operation, Satchwell MicroNet
- VisiSat 2.1 build 196
StruxureWare Building Operation Version 1.4 Onwards
Correction of five known defects.
This Service Pack should only be added to VisiSat 2.1.196
When installed, the VisiSat 2.1 Build version/build number increases to 2.1.200. (due to one of the files in 'Program Files'). VisiSat will still show as Build 2.1.196 in Control Panel - Programs - Programs and Features - Uninstall or change program.
Installing VisiSat Service Pack 1
- Shutdown VisiSat and the VisiSat-Server.
- Run "VisiSat 2.1.196 Service Pack 1.exe".
- Extract to VisiSat installation root drive. (or extract to another location and move the Satchwell folder, created when extracted to the root of the C: drive).
- To the question 'Would you like to replace the existing file',
- select 'Yes to All'
- Restart VisiSat.
Download VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 Service Pack 1.
See VisiSat version 2.1 Build 196 service pack 2 where information on VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 Service Pack 2 can be found and the service pack downloaded.