Can the Echelon U10 USB interface function with the MicroNet VAV Flow Balance program (revision 3.0) for LON?
- Echelon U10 USB
- MicroNet VAV Flow Balance program (revision 3.0)
The MicroNet VAV Flow Balance program will only function with an interface configured for LON1. If a PCMCIA card is installed on the computer, it is probably already set up for LON1.
To use the Echelon U10 USB interface:
- Uninstall the PCMCIA card first
- Ensure the Echelon OpenLDV 3.4 Driver is installed
If the U10 USB interface was previously installed and it was not recognized as LON1, remove any traces of it:
- Disconnect the device
- Open the "LonWorks Interfaces" in Windows control panel
- On the "USB" tab, check "Show detached interfaces" to view the previous USB devices.
- Highlight and remove all interface instances.
- In the system device manager, delete any Echelon devices that may still reside under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
When plugging in the U10 USB interface, it will be recognized as the first Lon device LON1.