Need to capture steps taken to reproduce a problem or a solution
Andover Continuum, EcoStruxure Building Expert, EcoStruxure Building Operation, Field Devices, OTHER, Satchwell MicroNet, Satchwell Sigma, TAC IA Series, TAC INET, TAC Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
A series of screen captures will help to demonstrate the steps needed to reproduce a problem or a solution. You can use this tool to capture the steps you take as a problem occurs and send the output to someone so they can see a screenshot of each step.
- In Windows click on the Start menu button
- Type "PSR"
- Open the Problem Steps Recorder
- Click Start
- Perform the desired tasks
- Click Stop
- Choose a location to save the file output
- The .zip file will contain a .mht file which can be opened in a web browser
- The screenshots will appear in order
- This will be followed by a detailed output of keystrokes and mouse movements.
For additional information please refer to Microsoft webpage on this topic: Record steps to reproduce a problem