Why are there Unconfigured Devices appearing in the Unconfigured Device list.
Unconfigured Devices are not cleared from the device list once the third party device is correctly configured and brought online.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Unconfigured BACnet Devices
BACnet devices that have unresolved issues appear in the Unconfigured Devices folder beneath the Hardware folder.
The devices in the folder may have one or more of the following unresolved issues:
• Unspecified device identifiers
• Duplicate device identifiers
• Duplicate device names
• Other interoperability issues
These issues must be resolved at the third party controller end.
There are 3 different ways to resolve this depending on AS-P version:
- 1.9.x: To clear the reconfigured devices from the Unconfigured Devices folder, select the network, and then press the Alt key and click the Refresh button at the same time.
- 2.0.x or later: For updates use the Discover All (binoculars) button
- Any version after the third party devices have be correctly configured and brought online, if any devices these device continue to appear in the Unconfigured Device list they can be cleared from the list by warm starting the AS.