- Unable to set Units on an AI created in Building Operation Menta Editor
- The Units drop down list appears but is blank
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- SmartStruxure (all revisions)
- Building Operation Menta Editor
- Analog Input/Output
Menta Editor gets the units from Building Operation WorkStation. If the Menta Editor is launched from the Start menu, then there is no connection to WorkStation and units will not be displayed in Menta Editor. This is a known issue which will not be corrected.
All Menta applications should be opened from within the Workstation:
- Right click on the "Programmable Xenta" object
- Select "Edit"