USB LON adapter from Echelon (PS3 Part Number:ECH-75010R) is not recognized by Workplace Tech.
- USB LON adapter (ECH-75010R)
- Workplace Tech
The ldv32.dll file (Open LDV driver) loaded with Workplace Tech (located in C:\Program Files\WorkplaceTech directory) is an older version of the driver and it does not support USB interfaces.
- Download the latest version of the LDV driver (153-0212-01A_OpenLDV340.exe)
- The latest version of the LDV driver can be downloaded from the Echelon website (www.echelon.com) and it contains support for USB devices. In order to download from Echelon’s website, a (free) user account is required. Once it is created, proceed to “Recommended Downloads” and the LDV driver will be listed (towards the bottom) as "OpenLDV 3.4 Network Drivers for Windows Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003 (includes drivers for i.LON 10/100/600 RNI, PCLTA-20/21, PCC-10, and U10/20".
- The LDV driver is also posted on The Exchange Download Center.
- Install the new LDV driver
- Copy the ldv32.dll file from the C:\lonworks\bin directory, and paste it into the C:\ProgramFiles\WorkplaceTech directory. This driver is required for Workplace Tech version 5.6 or earlier.
- After installing the driver, Workplace Tech will now recognize the USB adapter.