Tooltip feature for TGML Graphics was hotfixed in Vista 5.0.3 (Hotfix 20) and was disabled later versions of TAC Vista based on customers requirement.
Refer to TPA-MALI-08-0007.01 for more details
TAC Vista 5.0.3 and later versions.
By default, the tooltip feature in TGML Graphics was removed.
To enable the Tooltip option in TGML graphics following these steps:
- The Tooltip snippet is available under Snippets > Basic Functions > Tooltip. If the editor does not have this snippet, download the attached Tooltip.zip snippet.
- Close all the TGML windows and Install the tooltip snippet
- Open the TGML editor and you can find the tooltip snippet under My Snippets
- Drag and drop the tooltip snippet on to the graphic objects window to see the tooltip feature.
- After drag and drop the tooltip snippet on to the graphic, the Metadata – TooltipContainer will be added to the object properties.
- Tooltip will now be available for this graphics Object. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each other graphics Object.