SmartStruxure uses two different function block programs. Menta Editor is used for Xenta programmable controllers while Function block editor is used in the Automation or Enterprise server. The two programs are not interchangeable and do have several differences.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Function Block Editor
- Menta Editor
There are several differences between Function Block Editor and Menta Editor that are important to know.
Download the relevant version of the Function Block Editor and Menta Editor Difference Guide from Exchange.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- An overview of Function Block programming
- The programming differences
- Function Block Editor and Menta Editor differences
- Program Conversion
- Importing Xenta programmable controller programs
- Building function block programs to I/Os
- Binding values
- Binding values using a binding template
- Time schedule and alarm blocks
- Trend logs
- Overview of Function Block Editor
- Block differences