Temperature Sensor Resistance Charts
Andover Continuum, EcoStruxure Building Operation, Field Devices, Satchwell MicroNet, Satchwell Sigma, TAC IA Series, TAC INET, TAC Vista
Temperature (°C) to Resistance Charts (ohms).
Upgrading the site BMS, but retaining the existing sensors and the sensor resistance values are not known.
The resistance of a sensor at a specific temperature can be downloaded here. The devices covered are Schneider-Electric's range including Andover, TAC and Satchwell and other manufacturers temperature sensors. All are detailed below.
For the standard thermistor, tables click here, where the INET, I/A, and BALCO resistance tables are detailed.
This is the chart for the Precon Thermistors - ACCTemp 10K Type III thermistor also known as the 10K4A1 Thermistor.
- For EcoStruxure I/O Module universal inputs, the type of thermistor bead is classed as a: "10k Type I (Continuum)"
- Satchwell T range is now known as STR600, STP660, STD600, STO600 10K3A1 with shunt
- Drayton DC1000, DC1100 30K6A1 is now known as STR600D, STP600D, STO600D
- Andover 10K4A1
- TAC Inc. Vista 1.8KA1
- I/A series 10K3A1 with 11K shunt
- INET 10K2A1 (10k Dale)
- BALCO 1000 ohm RTD
Older Satchwell ranges:
- Satchwell DW1204, DW1305, DWS1202
- Satchwell DO
- Satchwell DD/DR
Other manufacturers include:
- Allerton 3K3A1
- Ambiflex 2012, Honeywell Aquatrol, Jel/Thorn, Trend, York 10K3A1
- Schlumberger (air) 5K3A1
- Schlumberger (immersion) 100K6A1
- Automatrix, York, Sibe 10K4A1
- Honeywell 20K6A
- Landis & Gyr
- PT100A, PT1000A
For I/A Series Controllers (MNL/MNB)
Compatible sensors that have a built-in 11k shunt resistor include the TS-5711-850, TS-57011-850, TS-57031-850, and TSMN-90110-850 Series.
Any sensor that matches resistance to temperature curve for a 10K Thermistor Type G (U.S. Sensor), Type 9 (Dale/Vishay) or Type III (ACI Series AH) can be used with the I/A Series MNL and I/A Series MNB series controllers, provided that a 11k ± 0.1% 1/8 watt resistor is wired in parallel with the sensor.
The input has a range of -10 to 135 °F (-23.3 to 57.2 °C) with an accuracy of ±1% of span.
Deg F (Deg C)
Incl. 11k Shunt
The full temperature / resistance table for the US Sensor 10K Thermistor R-T Curve Type G sensor can be found here. Please note that the controller may not be able to use the full temperature range shown in the table.