In the SmartX Server, there is a system alarm "Shadow update failed" which will not reset
What is the procedure to get rid of this alarm?
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Automation Server
The SmartX Server subscribes to the global security settings in the ES, this alarm indicates that there is something wrong with that subscription.
To reset alarm
- Navigate to the ES control panel->Document policy.
- Remove .vsd extension. This should reset the alarm in the SmartX Server
- Once the alarm is reset, you can acknowledge it to clear it off the alarm view.
- Then add the extension .vsd back to the document policy on ES if it is relevant for the customer.