After conversion from TAC Vista to EcoStruxure Building Operation (EBO) the System alarm "Log full" is seen in the Alarm list for trend logs in TAC Xentas
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server
This issue is only seen after conversion from TAC Vista to EBO and probably caused by a calculation mismatch between the Extended Trend log (ET log) in EBO and the Xenta trend log.
To get rid of this issue a "Clear trend log" must be done on the Xenta trend log and then a download completed on the TAC Xenta.
- Before doing the "Clear trend log" make sure that all log values are saved in the ET log
Right-click on the ET log go to "Activation" and "Force transfer"
- Right-click on the Xenta log go to "Activation" and do a " Clear trend log"
- Right-click on the TAC Xenta go to "Commission", mark the option "Application download" and click "Commission"