Performing an action that normally starts WorkPlace Tech Editor or Monitor does not start the tool. A warning message is displayed.
Schneider Electric StruxureWare has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
EcoStruxure Building Operation, TAC IA Series
- SmartStruxure WorkStation
- SmartStruxure WorkPlace Tech Editor and Monitor program
.NET support not enabled in Visio
Enable the .NET programmability support in Visio. as documented in Section 4.6 of the SmartStruxure WorkPlace Tech Editor and Monitor manual.
- Open Windows Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features
- In the list of programs, select Microsoft Office Visio and then on the File menu, click Change
- In the Change your Installation dialog box, select Add or Remove Features and then click Continue
- On the Installation Options tab, expand Microsoft Office and then Microsoft Office Visio
- Click .NET Programmability Support, select Run from My Computer, and then click Continue
- Windows reconfigures Microsoft Visio. When finished, click Close