Sigma graphic only updates when first opened and no regular updates occur there after or only some graphic data values update.
A Sigma graphic update is controlled by the tolerance setting on the Sigma object and defines when the new value is transmitted from the controller to the server. If the update does not occur, then the Tolerance value could be set to high.
- Reduce the tolerance value via the Sigma object editor.
- Download the object to the controller.
- Restart the graphic.
Note: Reducing the tolerance too far can lead to graphic updates dominating communications resources in the controller.
- A temperature object can be set to 0.05 to give an update for every 0.1 degrees.
- A change of state programmable object should be set to 0.5 as it will returned true/false statement (equivalent to 1/0).
- A pressure sensor measuring Pascal’s (100's) may need the tolerance setting higher (e.g. 10) as pressure can change rapidly at higher values.
For globally changing the tolerance values for the Sigma objects, download the Sigma Tolerance Utility