EcoStruxure Building Operation - Sigma logging does not work.
EcoStruxure Building Operation, Sigma
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Satchwell Sigma
Sigma logging has been transitioned to EcoStruxure Building Operation, but does not work.
The Procedure is as follows;
- Import the log data sets from Sigma to EcoStruxure Building Operation.
- Highlight "Log Sets" in the system tree under the Sigma Interface and select to "Send log sets"
- To confirm that the controller has started logging, select the appropriate controller, and choose "Diagnostics" and "Log Set Statistics" where you can see the statistics which include the log set/object details.
- To upload the logging, highlight the required log set and select "Retrieve Logged values".
- To review the uploaded data, highlight the required log value and view it as required
Once that the logging in the Sigma controllers is working correctly to EcoStruxure Building Operation, logging from the Sigma server should be disabled.