What needs to be changed in the Sigma configuration?
Are any changes required to the Sigma configuration, when a Sigma server is moved or the IP address is changed?
Changes required when moving the Sigma server PC to another location or re-installing the Sigma server software onto another PC in a different location.
- Locate the PC in the new area and give it an appropriate IP address.
- Start the Sigma server and local client.
- Enter Sigma "System setup" and select "Networks and Devices"
- Select the zone that the server is in.
- In the "Networks" option, does the network already exist, if not then create it.
- In the "Servers" option select the Sigma server and select the correct network and IP Address.
- In the "Clients" option check that all clients are attached to the correct servers.
- In "Controller Items / Routesets" confirm that the routesets are correctly matched to the clients.
Download the "Node Configuration" to all devices
Download the Att.set and the Routeset.rec files to all controllers.