Cannot see a SE7300 Room Controller when connected to a BACnet MS/TP network.
Andover Continuum, EcoStruxure Building Expert, EcoStruxure Building Operation, Field Devices
- SE7000 Series
- SE7000, SE7200, SE7300, SE7600, SE76x7
- Ex Viconics branding VT7000 Series
- Viconics room stats with BACnet communications
Units are shipped from the factory with the BACnet network disabled.
- Power up the unit.
- Press the middle button down for 8 Seconds (It is either the Override or °C/°F Button depending on model).
- Enter the password if it has been set, or leave as the default 0 for no password (as shipped from the factory).
- Use the down key to find the "Comm Addr" value.
- By default this is set to 254 BACnet communications disabled.
- Adjust this to the desired value within the valid range of 1 to 127, but also ensure it is in the range of your BACnet Max Master setting on the connected system.
- Once set, power off/ on the unit to change the address to the new value.
- The unit should now be visible on the BACnet MS/TP network.
- The SE7xxx Room controllers will auto baud to match your MS/TP network, there is no baud rate setting to adjust.
- Also any password set on the SE7xxx controller must be temporarily disabled to allow the middle button to operate correctly.
- For further information on installing the Room Controllers please see SE7000 Series Installation Instructions.