How to run the Import/Export Fixup Utility
- Import Export Fixup Utility, I/E Fixup, IEFixup, IE,ImpExpFixupUtil.exe
- CX Controller, i2 Controller, Infinet Controller
Points not updating or alarms not coming in have resulted in PSS asking for the import export fixup utility to be run.
Note: Before performing the steps listed below, make sure a database backup has been performed.
- Navigate to the \Continuum directory. The Import Export Fixup Utility is located here
- The filename is ImpExpFixupUtil.exe. Double-click it.
- It runs in a DOS window and when complete, creates a file in the format IEFixuptimestamp.log. In some cases the log file will open; in others it will be saved to the \Continuum directory.