Operating Systems and SQL Supported in I/NET Seven 2.40, 2.40A, and 2.41
- Windows Server 2003 w/ SP1
- Windows XP Professional w/ SP3
- Windows Vista Enterprise w/ SP1
- Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
- SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine(MSDE 2000) SP4
- SQL Server 2000 Standard
- SQL Server 2000 Enterprise
- SQL Server 2005 Express SP3
- SQL Server 2005 Standard SP3
- SQL Server 2005 Enterprise SP3
- SQL Server 2008 Express (32-bit)
- SQL Server 2008 Standard (32-bit)
Issues may arrive if the I/NET software and SQL Server versions do not follow the below guidelines.
Click here to download this document in PDF format.
- Do not mix versions of SQL server among equalized or client/server workstations in your TAC I/NET Seven system. Ensure that the edition of SQL server installed on each workstation used in a client/server or equalized setting are based on the same version of Microsoft SQL, either 2000, 2005, or 2008.
- It is strongly recommended that you defragment the PC's hard drives on a regular basis. Severely fragmented hard drives can cause poor system performance and in some cases can introduce data errors.
- The use of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard or Enterprise edition, or any edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 will require that the PC have at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 Express Edition cannot be used on a TAC I/NET Seven filemaster.