- After launching the Vista Server program, it seems to cycle through its startup process, but stops on: "initializing server functions field bus initializations..." Vista Server will never finish opening regardless of how long it is left to run and must be forced closed with the Task Manager.
- When attempting to open a LonMaker drawing, the last process displayed before hang up is: "Opening network connections".
Corrupted LonMaker database.
Possibly due to unexpected termination of the LonMaker program such as a loss of power or Ending the process from Task Manager.
- Attempt to open the associated LNS database through LonMaker. It will most likely fail to open.
- Restore last known good backup.
- Optionally, send the damaged database to Echelon Support for further investigation at email@example.com.
Field bus is referred to as LNS Server Ports in the Vista world. If the LNS database will not open, then the Vista server cannot access it.