EBO can't overwrite notification report file.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Enterprise Central
- Building Operation Workstation
Notification file is used by another program and "Uniqueness" paramter is set to "None" so EBO can't write on it, ex, Microsoft Excel opens the notification report.
- Make sure that notification report is not used be another program, ex. Microsoft Word or Excel.
- If the program locking the notification file is not known, Windows Resource monitor can be used to know which process is locking the file, as below:
- Press Windows key+R to open "Run" dialog box.
- In "Run" dialog box, write “resmon” and pres Enter.
- In Resource Monitor "CPU" tab, expand "Associated Handels"
- In "Search Handels" box, write the notification file name.
- In "Image" tab, note the process name.
- To end the process which is locking the file, Right-click on the process and then click on “End Process”.
- It is also possible to append or prepend a timestamp to the file name, so EBO can generate a new file each time.