It is not possible to bind a point in a Function Block program to the RelinquishDefault property of a BACnet Multistate value in an SE8000 controller.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- StruxureWare Building Operation(SBO) 1.6.1
- SE-8000 series Room Controller
In some circumstances the user may wish to change the value from both the HMI in SE8000 and from a Function block program in SBO, and in this case the RelinquishDefault property must be used.
A possible workaround is to use a LUA script in the SE8000 controller.
- Write a LUA script that will check if the Priority array (ex. priority 16) value has changed for the list of points that the user wants to modify.
- If there is an entry in the Priority array, have the LUA script copy that value to Relinquish_default, then relinquish the corresponding priority array entry.
- There are 6 LUA "scratchpad" BACnet AVs that the user can write too.
- When the LUA script sees a change in those AVs, it can copy the value to a specific AV's relinquish default.
- For example, scratchpad AV25 can be used to "shadow" a setpoint. So when AV25 changes, the LUA script will copy the present value of AV25 into the Relinquish_default of whatever the Setpoint's AV is.
Example of the LUA script in the SE8000 controller for the above:
If value AV25 is bigger than 0, the value of AV25 is written on AV39 Relinquish_default property (priority17) and then AV25 is set to 0.
if ME.AV25 > 0 then ME.AV39_Present_Value = (ME.AV25/10); end ME.AV25 = 0