There are no tools or utilities available for merging Sigma lookup files
- Copy Lookup tables
Need to import two sites lookup files into one
If you have two or more sites that you are merging into one, one way to achieve a single site is to:
- Open the lookup tables for site 2.
- Using the copy button, copy the required table's data.
- Open a text editor (notepad ETC) and paste the data in for use later.
- Repeat for all lookup tables for site 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.
- Open what will become the final site's lookup table (site 1)
- Create a new table.
- You can copy the lookup table information from the text editor and paste into the newly created lookup table.
Take care to copy from a vacant line below the last line of the notepad text otherwise the last line of entries will not import. Also, do not copy a blank line above the text or the top field will contain corrupt information.
Repeat for all tables until the new lookup table file is complete with all required lookup tables.
If any of the lookup tables to be merged have conflicting numbering and require a new lookup table number, it is important that all points associated with the original lookup table number need to be edited and the new lookup table number referenced in the point.