How do you load a PCC-10 or PCLTA card into a new computer?
A LON card has to be installed into each new computer that will connect directly to an FT-10 LON network. Software drivers and physical installation are both required.
- Load LonMaker on the computer
- Load the drivers for the card
- Shut down the PC Install the Card
- Reboot the machine
- Load the Card in Windows
- Check Plug 'n Play in Control Panel.
- If there is an error message when the program boots up, then the card is not loaded properly
- Check to make sure the card is configured correctly.
- Go to LonWorks Plug 'n Play Diagnostics and choose Restart/Test
- Accept all the defaults when doing this.
- This will reconfigure your PCC-10 or PCLTA card.