What are the proper steps for inputting people in the Datacard ID Works Program?
- I/NET Seven
- Datacard ID Works Video Badging software
A new user or personnel needs to be added to the access control system.
- Logging into the ID Works Program
- The default user name is lower case admin
- The user password is also lower case admin
- Choose the badge project for the card you are going to print. If you do not see the Project in the window area, select the "More Projects" button to see the complete list of projects.
- Once you choose the project, a window will pop up for you to log into the ID Works Project.
- You have a choice on how to log in. You can either choose to check the box next to "Use Trusted Connection" or under the "INetThirdParty" Login ID the password is lower case passinetdb3p. Typical process is to select the "Trusted Connection" option.
- Select a New Production Form to fill out
- Fill in all the information listed on the Production Form including taking the photo.
- Print the badge. On the top ICON line the second one in going from left to right is the "Print" icon. Before printing the badge, make sure the Blank cards in the printer magazine are the correct ones, then click the Print icon. Printing the badge will also save the information in the I/NET Seven system and the ID Works system. There is NO need to save the info first, and then print the badge.
- With the Production Form on the Screen, DO NOT choose the RED X (X) on the icon task bar to clear the page. See Step #9 for further information on this matter.
- If by accident, the RED X (X) button is clicked, the following window pops up. If "Yes" is clicked, all of the information and photos entered in the previous steps will be deleted from the I/NET Seven System and ID Works system. If this pop up is encountered, be sure to choose "No."
- In order to refresh the project, go to the top task bar and choose the "Record" option. In the drop down list choose the “New” option. Then select a new Project for the next badge, this process will open a new clean Production Form to fill out.