I/NET Seven running on a Windows 7 computer that has an issue with fields not aligning as shown below:
This is caused by increasing the text size of the workstations display from the default setting of 100%. It will occur on any Operating System not just Windows 7.
Make sure the Display settings Text setting is at the "Default setting (100%)". If it's any larger then it will distort the text and editor titles will be miss aligned with the text displayed in the summary / editors. You change this as follows:
- From the Control Panel: - Select Appearance and Personalization
- Under the heading Display select “Make text and other items larger or smaller”
- Change setting is set to Smaller – 100% (default).
- You will then need to log off and then back in for these changes to take affect.
If this does not resolve the issue, refer to Windows Alignment Issue for I/NET display.
Windows XP / Server 2003:
- From Control Panel: Double-click on Display
- Select the Settings tab (top right)
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Within the Display section select the "Normal size (96 DPI)" from the DPI setting drop down box.
- A restart of the workstation may be required to apply these changes.