The TAC I/A Series G3 ASD Driver Installation and Configuration Guide, F-27522, does not describe the Send Group object.
I/A Series G3 (Niagara) station containing the ASD driver
I/A Series Network 8000 ASD controllers ; MicroZone II, MicroFlo II, LIM, or PEM1
PSI / XPSI to edit database in the ASD controller.
Setup not documented.
Basic setup procedure:
Verify the configuration of the ASD controller, using PSI:
- ASD device, Edit, device, Setup, Group #
- RGRP:n block, where n matches the Group Number in step 1
Edit the G3 station using the Workbench, as follows:
- In the ENC station, AsdNetwork, Groups (AsdGroup Device);
- verify Enabled = True
- verify status = OK
- SendGroup object under the Groups.
- Verify Device Type matches the controller type ( Mz2, Mf2, Lim, or Pem)
- Verify Group Number is the same as in Steps #1 & #2 above.
- Set Mbx Input = true; by either setting Mbx Input Default = true, or by connecting a Boolean Writeable to the Mbx Input