Windows Application logs may be requested by Technical Support to assist with a reported issue.
All Product Lines
All Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Press WINDOWS + R on keyboard of the Windows system that the report is to be from. The Windows key is usually located between the CTRL and ALT keys and has a picture of a flag on it.
- Type Eventvwr.exe and click OK
- Event Viewer will now start. Expand Windows Logs and then right click on Application.
- Click on Save All Events As...
- When prompted save the file as an *.evtx file to an accessible location.
- Email the *.evtx file to your support representative.