When configuring reports there is no option to select the report to be exported once a month.
EcoStruxure Security Expert
There isn't an option to have a report run only once a month.
A workaround for this would be to select a single day of the week for it to run. This would reduce the frequency of the reports to once a week, then to have the operator check the export folder once a month for that months report.
- Browse to the Event Report you want to export.
- Under File Export tab select the Enable File Export checkbox.
- Set the Time field to the time of day you want to run your report.
- Set the Export Directory to the folder you want to save your report export files to.
- Under Days to Export select one day of the week.
- Under Period select Last Month.
- Each time this report is run the same file will be overwritten, so when setting the report period to "Last Month" it will export the last months events from when it is run.
- Once a month the Operator would then select the file in the report folder which will have the last months events in it.
- The filename of the report is "EventReport" followed by that Event Reports Database ID number.