A list of I/O for each device can be provided to the commissioning agent.
A list of all I/O for each device can be used for checkout, or project documentation.
- Ensure that the Vista Server is running. The following steps must be done on the computer on which Vista Server is running.
- Open System Documentation from the TAC Tools folder located in the Start Menu.
- From the file menu select New List > Inputs/Outputs.
- The Input/Output dialog box will open, select Browse.
- The Object Selection dialog box will open, at the bottom of the window change Object type to TAC Xenta Devices (or whatever is applicable)
- In the Units field, navigate to through the Vista Server object to select the device for which you wish to produce a list and select OK.
- Click OK.