Unable to configure universal input from the thermostat
EcoStruxure Building Expert
Universal inputs aren’t configurable at the thermostat
There are two ways to configure inputs on SE8000;
More often is via a BACnet front end and secondly is via a Lua script. The input shall be configured to Priority 3.
• UI16 fixed as binary input
• UI17 fixed as binary input
• UI19 configurable as temperature sensor, binary input or 0 -10 VDC input
• UI20 configurable as temperature sensor
• UI22 configurable as temperature sensor
• UI23 configurable as temperature sensor
• UI24 configurable as temperature sensor, binary input or 0 -10 VDC input
For example UI19 configuration:
UI19 LUA AnalogValue:202 ; this point is to write a Lua via Bacnet for UI19.
if not init then ME.MV6 = 2 -- set network units to imperial ME.MV145 = 2 -- room temp local ME.AV25_Desc = "UI19 TEMP" -- UI19 Present Value ME.AV26_Desc = "UI20 TEMP" -- UI20 Present Value ME.MV140 = 1 -- UI19 thermistor ME.MV141 = 1 -- UI20 thermistor init = true end ME.AV25 = ME.AV104 ME.AV26 = ME.AV105 ME.AV100_PV = (ME.AV104 + ME.AV105) / 2 -- average UI20 remote sensor and UI19 remote sensor