How to Take a Controller to boot from the I/NET Host workstation
Performing a station restore or bin file restore fails.
- In I/NET Select Edit>Host Computer>Software Restore
- Select the Controller you wish to take to boot
- Select the checkbox marked "Software"
- Click OK
- When the software download reaches 10% of the total size click Cancel
- You can verify the controller is in boot by attempting to connect to it, or by using netcon
- Repeat steps 1-4 to allow the bin file to completely load before using the controller
- Make sure you do a station restore to the controller after the "Boot" process